How to Release Print Jobs from the Printer
This document will walk you through how to use the new PaperCut embedded application to release print jobs and use the copier on a multifunction device (MFD).
Before you can release your print job, be sure you have printed your document to the printer named “Secure Print” or upload and print from your personal device using WebPrint at http://papercut.ad.tamhsc.edu/.
Log into the PaperCut application
- Log into the PaperCut application on the RICOH multi-function device (MFD) by tapping the ID Number button and entering your UIN number into the PaperCut login screen using the on-screen keyboard. If you do not know your UIN number you can use your HSC username and password.
Note: If the control panel is black, tap the center of the screen once to wake up the device.
Note: If the PaperCut login screen is not displayed, tap the PaperCut icon on the Home screen to open the PaperCut login screen.
Option #1 – To release all pending print jobs
- Press the “Print All” button.
- If you are done, logout by pressing the “Log out” button on the screen.
Option #2 – To release only specific print jobs
- Press the “Print release” button
- On the Print release screen, check the box for each job you want to print.
- Click the “Print” button
- If you are done, log out by pressing the “Log out” button on the screen. Otherwise, press the back arrow button on the screen to return to the PaperCut action screen.
Remember to log out of the PaperCut application!
Important Note: Remember to logout of PaperCut! Any copies made during a PaperCut session are charged to the person logged in. If a PaperCut session is left active on a multifunction device, then other people can charge copies to the active account — using your print allotment.
To log out, simply press the “Log out” button on the screen
If you have questions, please contact the Help Desk at 800-799-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.