If you already have an account, login with your TAMHSC username and password:
For account registration and setup:
- Self-registration is only required once in order to establish your account; must have TAMHSC username and password.
- Users who self-register will be allocated cloud storage as an individual user. If you require on-premise storage for confidential or mission-critical information, or if you need to be a part of a departmental group, please contact the Help Desk for account set-up.
- Use our Quick Start Guide for pointers regarding first-time access.
- Securely share files and folders with others.
- Create, edit, and share Microsoft Office documents on your mobile devices.
- Share any file or folder on your computer without copying them to a designated folder, like Dropbox.
- Send large files – there are no file-size limits!
- TAMHSC Cloud Overview
- TAMHSC Cloud FAQs (webpage) | FAQs (PDF)
- Comparison of Google Docs and TAMHSC Cloud
- HSC Approved Cloud Services (DropBox is not approved, recommended or supported.)
- Syncplicity Quick Videos (illustrates features of TAMHSC Cloud)
For assistance, contact the Help Desk at 1-800-799-7472.