REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure web application for building and managing online surveys and databases. We have enabled Duo Two Factor Authentication for this service. If you are looking for A&M’s Duo service for NetID, information is available from TAMU IT.
To use Duo with REDCap
1. Log into redcap.tamhsc.edu from your web browser.
2. You will be presented with a two-step verification screen. Click on the Duo option.
3. Provide your phone number when prompted and select Continue.
4. Verify the number was entered correctly by clicking the check box, then select Continue.
5. Select Mobile phone for the device you want to enroll.
6. Select the option corresponding to your cell phone manufacturer – iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, or Other – and select Continue.
7. From your phone’s app store, search for the “Duo Mobile” app, install it, select the “I have Duo Mobile installed” option, and select Continue.
8. For some phones, a QR bar code will be shown. Follow the instructions for your phone to scan it, then select Continue.
9. You should see the “Device successfully enrolled.” screen. Select Done to complete the process.
10. Return to the redcap.tamhsc.edu login screen and enter your credentials. Select Duo Push for your two-step choice. You should see a notification that a login request has been pushed to your device.
11. On your cell phone, you should see a window indicating a login request for Redcap. Select the Approve option.
12. You should now be logged into your redcap.tamhsc.edu account.