HSC provides a free, secure, high-performance wireless network for faculty, staff and students on its campuses and in its facilities. We also offer a guest self-registration for visitors to our campus.
This service is available to
Faculty, Staff, and Students
Bryan, College Station
Features and benefits
The IT Network Services Group maintains a robust wireless data network throughout our campuses. This network provides mobile access to the Internet, including computing resources at the HSC and throughout the world. Based on 802.11a/b/g/n technology, the wireless data network is constantly being expanded and improved to meet changing demands.
How to request this service
Check the availability of wireless at your location. Note: TAMHSC Wireless is available at all TAMHSC operated buildings. TAMHSC wireless is not available in most shared buildings at the request of building owner(s).
Related articles, and tutorials
- Outlook 2016: Importing & Exporting Rules
- macOS: Configuring Outlook as the Default Mail Application
- How to Know if a Website is Safe
- WebEx: Desktop Application
- Outlook: Viewing Calendar Availability
- Incoming Freshman Guide
- Listing of HSC Affiliates Approved for Email Auto-forwarding
- Duo: Request a YubiKey Hardware Token
- WPBakery: Stop Automatic Photo Resizing
- HSC Emergency Alert FAQ