The web team provides maintenance and support for all HSC websites in the areas of development, design, hosting, server administration, security, writing, content strategy and accessibility.
This service is available to
Faculty, and Staff
Features and benefits
Maintaining an updated, user friendly, accessible, mobile friendly website is time consuming and difficult in some cases. It’s often more efficient to have a team of full time web professionals design, develop, maintain and host your website than to go it alone.
How to request this service
To request web maintenance and support, please contact the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web services are centrally funded by TAMHSC for sites that support the research, academics and administration for Health Science Center members.
There may be a cost for very large projects, if specialized software or hardware is required or other edge cases.
Related articles, and tutorials
- How to delete a file on Cascade 8
- How to edit a page on Cascade 8
- How to Setup Duo Two-Factor Authentication for REDcap
- Web update request
- What are Electronic Information Resources (EIR)?
- Accessibility of Electronic Information Resources (EIR)
- Steps to Complete WordPress Training
- Website Basics
- Adding an Image or Video
- Editing Your Navigation