The web team provides custom web design, and development services.
This service is available to
Faculty, and Staff
Features and benefits
We have full time professional graphic designers and developers who work closely with Public Affairs, and A&M Marcomm to ensure your site follows brand guidelines and ties into other marketing efforts.
Overview of our design and development process
- Plan – discuss your needs & goals; develop a content strategy; build wire-frames; design information architecture
- Design – design user interfaces; prototype > test > tweak; produce web graphics
How to request this service
To request our web design and development services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web services are centrally funded by TAMHSC for sites that support the research, academics and administration for Health Science Center members.
There may be a cost for very large projects, if specialized software or hardware is required or other edge cases.
Related articles, and tutorials
- How to delete a file on Cascade 8
- How to edit a page on Cascade 8
- Setting Up Redcap Duo Authentication
- Web update request
- What are Electronic Information Resources (EIR)?
- Accessibility of Electronic Information Resources (EIR)
- Steps to Complete WordPress Training
- Website Basics
- Adding an Image or Video
- Editing Your Navigation