Our web team would love to help with your next website or web application. We have a full time staff who specialize in web design, development, content, accessibility, user experience, information architecture, project management as well as CMS and server administration.
This service is available to
Faculty, and Staff
Features and benefits
HSC Faculty and Staff – there’s no need to spend valuable time and money figuring out web hosting, domain name registration, web design, accessibility, backup, updates and everything else necessary to maintain a website!
We maintain a stable, scalable, and secure web server infrastructure and provide all of the services necessary for building and maintaining your website.
How to request this service
To request consultation for your next web project, please email the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your needs.
Web services are centrally funded by TAMHSC for sites that support the research, academics and administration for Health Science Center members.
There may be a cost for very large projects, if specialized software or hardware is required or other edge cases.
Related articles, and tutorials
- WPBakery: Stop Automatic Photo Resizing
- Cascade: How to Delete a File in Cascade 8
- Cascade: How to Edit a Page on Cascade 8
- Blackboard and course designers
- How to Setup Duo Two-Factor Authentication for REDcap
- Web Update Request
- What are Electronic Information Resources (EIR)?
- Accessibility of Electronic Information Resources (EIR)
- Steps to Complete WordPress Training
- Website Basics