TAMHSC Backup powered by Code42 CrashPlanPRO offers the ability to backup any device anywhere across the Health Science Center.
This service is available to
Faculty, and Staff
Available at all TAMHSC locations
Features and benefits
- Back up any device, anywhere
- Automatic and silent
- Self-service restore
- End-to-end security
- Shorten time to recovery
- Mobile access to backed-up data
How to request this service
To sign up, contact your department’s business coordinator.
Business coordinators, you can register your users at using the signup form for TAMHSC Backup.
This service is provided free of charge to HSC Faculty and Staff on State Assets.
- Configuring TAMHSC Backup – CrashPlan for Backups
- TAMHSC Backup – CrashPlan’s Web Console
- Settings for TAMHSC Backup – CrashPlan
- Restoring data with TAMHSC Backup – CrashPlan
Notes and additional information
For more information on TAMHSC Backup contact the HelpDesk at 979-436-0250 or firstname.lastname@example.org