Syncplicity is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade file sync and share solution that gives you access to all your files on all your devices, online or offline, with no hassles. By combining their highly secure solution with a rich mobile, web and desktop experience, you get to collaborate inside and outside your organization easily. All while giving IT professionals the security, manageability, and control they need.
This service is available to
Faculty, Staff, and Students
Available at all TAMHSC locations
Features and benefits
We support the infrastructure and servers for this service.
We offer both on-premise and truly cloud-based solutions to ensure proper handling of PHI and student records.
How to request this service
Contact your Local Support team for help with installation.
No cost for current staff, faculty and students.
- Research data collection – REDCap
- IT Project Management
- Lynda.com training
- WordPress CMS support & training
- Accessibility support, training, consulting
- Web design & development
- Website maintenance
- Siteimprove website scanning
- Web application firewall (WAF)
- Web consulting
Related articles, and tutorials
- Mac Keychain – Update, Reset, Delete Instructions
- DocuSign – Setting up DocuSign
- Claiming Your TAMU netID and Managing E-mail Forwarding
- USB Thumb Drive Order Form
- Adding or Removing Credit from Papercut Account
- How to use PaperCut WebPrint
- Using PaperCut Printing Software
- Cyberark Software and Administrator Access
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Classification With Spirion