Syncplicity is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade file sync and share solution that gives you access to all your files on all your devices, online or offline, with no hassles. By combining their highly secure solution with a rich mobile, web and desktop experience, you get to collaborate inside and outside your organization easily. All while giving IT professionals the security, manageability, and control they need.
For more information about Syncplicity, please visit our Intro to TAMHSC Cloud article.
This service is available to
Faculty, Staff, and Students
Available at all TAMHSC locations
Features and benefits
We support the infrastructure and servers for this service.
We offer both on-premise and truly cloud-based solutions to ensure proper handling of PHI and student records.
How to request this service
Contact your Local Support team for help with installation.
No cost for current staff, faculty and students.
- Research data collection – REDCap
- IT Project Management
- Lynda.com training
- Accessibility support, training, consulting
- Web design & development
- Website maintenance
- Siteimprove website scanning
- WordPress CMS support & training
- Web consulting
- Web server administration
Related articles, and tutorials
- How to See Calendar Availability
- Incoming Freshman Guide
- Listing of HSC Affiliates that are Approved for email Auto-forwarding
- Request a DUO Token
- How to stop automatic resizing photos with WPBakery
- HSC Emergency Alert FAQ
- All About Phishing
- HSC-ID – Group Ownership
- How to Setup Duo Two-Factor Authentication for the First Time
- Guide to Duo Two-Factor Authentication