Siteimprove is a service that scans your website for broken links, misspelled words, accessibility problems, unwanted content, and other issues
This service is available to
Faculty, and Staff
Available at all TAMHSC locations
Features and benefits
Site improve is configured to scan our most visible websites and send reports to content owners every five days. Its a useful tool for improving and maintaining the quality for our sites.
We are subscribed to the Web Governance Suite. In addition to broken links and misspellings, we can build custom reports, find unwanted content, scan PDFs, find missing alt tags, heading level problems and more.
How to request this service
To request access, email email@example.com. Please specify the site you need access to.
The Texas A&M System has covered the cost of scanning our college sites and a few other top level sites. We can purchase additional pages in blocks of pages for more sites if needed.
Related articles, and tutorials
- How to stop automatic resizing photos with WPBakery
- How to delete a file on Cascade 8
- How to edit a page on Cascade 8
- How to Setup Duo Two-Factor Authentication for REDcap
- Web update request
- What are Electronic Information Resources (EIR)?
- Accessibility of Electronic Information Resources (EIR)
- Steps to Complete WordPress Training
- Website Basics
- Adding an Image or Video