Forgot your password? Time to reset it? You can reset your TAMHSC password using change.tamhsc.edu.
This service is available to
Affiliates, Faculty, Staff, Students, and Visitors
Features and benefits
• Reset your password through a simple web interface or through the Forget Password link on Windows based computers.
• Provides an option for offline laptop password reset, configurable by OIT.
• The Helpdesk can generate a pass-code enabling the user to enter the Password Manager.
How to request this service
To request help with your account or passwords, contact the helpdesk at 800-799-7472 or email@example.com.
Related articles, and tutorials
- Outlook: Managing Contact Groups
- HSC ID: Managing Group Access
- HSC ID: Creating Non-Employee Accounts
- HSC ID: Account Creation Process
- Creating a Guest Wireless Account
- HSC ID: New Student Account Creation
- HSC ID: Account Creation and Definitions
- Change Password Request Form
- Computing Account Request
- HSC ID: Password Management