Microsoft Office 365 Education provides cloud-based tools that allow students, staff and faculty to work, collaborate and even synchronize notes using OneNote. Additionally, Word, PowerPoint and Excel can be accessed anywhere, anytime and across a wide variety of devices.
This service is available to
Faculty, Staff, and Students
Features and benefits
With TAMHSC’s organization-wide Microsoft Office license our students, staff and faculty can receive:
- The latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher
- Installation of applications on up to 5 computers (PCs or Macs)
- Microsoft Office Apps on mobile devices including Windows tablets and iPads
- Microsoft Office Apps online through web browser
- 1 Terabyte of OneDrive cloud storage
How to request this service
All students, staff, and faculty of TAMHSC are eligible. All you need is a valid TAMHSC email address. To find out if you’re eligible:
- Go to products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education and click on the “Find out if you’re eligible” button.
- Type your @tamhsc.edu email address into the box and hit “Sign up”.
- Next, check your email for a message from Microsoft on how to login to your account!
Office 356 is free to faculty, staff, and students!
Notes and additional information
Learn more about Office 365