Lynda.com provides online courses for technology, creative, and business skills.
This service is available to
Affiliates, Faculty, Staff, and Students
Available at all TAMHSC locations
Features and benefits
Lynda offers thousands of courses via the web and mobile. You can build and share playlists of courses, track your progress and even download content for viewing offline. Course topics include business skills, leadership, management, marketing, web development, project management, programming, Microsoft Office, communications, social media and much more.
- Personal queues to prioritize classes
- Personal profiles as well as enhanced reporting and metrics
- A platform that supports different learning styles and provides self-directed learning paths
- More current than textbooks and manuals
- Learn anytime, anywhere learning on most mobile devices
How to request this service
No sign up is required! Visit lynda.tamhsc.edu in your web browser and login using your TAMHSC username and password.
Instructions for Mobile
- If you are using the Lynda.com mobile app, click on the “Already a member” option.
- Next, click on the “Organization” tab at the top of the screen.
- Use the “Web Portal” option to log in; enter tamhsc.edu and click on the Log in button. This will take you to the TAMHSC login page. After you authenticate with your TAMHSC username and password, you will be returned to the Lynda mobile app and have access to the full Lynda library!
Notes and additional information
For questions or assistance with Lynda.com, please contact the helpdesk at 800-799-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.