Prospective students and their families, vendors, alumni and other visitors to HSC campuses and facilities may use the HSC Guest Wireless network for wireless access while at the HSC.
This service is available to
Affiliates, Faculty, Staff, Students, and Visitors
Available at all TAMHSC locations
Features and benefits
The guest wireless system allows visitors to self-register and access our WiFi. There’s no need to share passwords, log in your visitor with your credentials or jump through hoops to get a guest online!
The guest wireless system provides fast internet access on a separate network, protecting TAMHSC network resources.
How to request this service
For more information and instructions for connecting please visit Creating a Guest Wireless Account.
- Privileged Access Management
- Encrypted USB Drives
- IT Project Management
- TAMHSC Backup (CrashPlan)
- Hard drive encryption
- Wireless Access for Visitors to HSC (HSC Guest WiFi)
- Exam support
- Student printing with Papercut
- Remote computer support
- Consultation on new hardware
Related articles, and tutorials
- Outlook 2016: Importing & Exporting Rules
- macOS: Configuring Outlook as the Default Mail Application
- How to Know if a Website is Safe
- WebEx: Desktop Application
- Outlook: Viewing Calendar Availability
- Incoming Freshman Guide
- Listing of HSC Affiliates Approved for Email Auto-forwarding
- Duo: Request a YubiKey Hardware Token
- WPBakery: Stop Automatic Photo Resizing
- HSC Emergency Alert FAQ