We have integrated the TAMHSC login system with Google’s apps and services. Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides and more are all available for use and collaboration using your HSC account
This service is available to
Affiliates, Faculty, Staff, and Students
Features and benefits
- Login to Google Docs and other Google services using your HSC user name and password
- Share and work together on Google Docs, spreadsheets, presentations and other tools with others at the HSC, Texas A&M or anyone with a Google account.
- Control who can view, edit and comment on any document or file in Google Drive
- Real time co-authoring and commenting
- View and edit documents with others while meeting in Google Hangouts
- Store and share almost any file in the cloud
- No PHI, Student records or other sensitive / legally protected information! Contact the Helpdesk for HIPAA / Ferpa compliant storage options.
How to request this service
To access Google Apps, visit drive.google.com, use your TAMHSC email address to login, that will take you to the TAMHSC login page where you can authenticate.
Related articles, and tutorials
- macOS: Configuring Outlook as the Default Mail Application
- How to Know if a Website is Safe
- WebEx: Desktop Application
- Outlook: Viewing Calendar Availability
- Incoming Freshman Guide
- Listing of HSC Affiliates Approved for Email Auto-forwarding
- Duo: Request a YubiKey Hardware Token
- WPBakery: Stop Automatic Photo Resizing
- HSC Emergency Alert FAQ
- Security: Understanding Phishing