OIT provides a top of the line email system running Microsoft Exchange. We fully support Outlook and Exchange Webmail. Exchange ties together communications from Skype for Business, Outlook Calendars and SharePoint.
This service is available to
Affiliates, Faculty, Staff, and Students
Features and benefits
- All TAMHSC email is encrypted to and from our mail servers
- Mail servers are replicated in data centers at different locations in the state
- All incoming email is scanned for viruses and spam, phishing and other types of attack
- Outlook and webmail are fully supported but email is accessible through most Exchange compatible mail applications including Apple Mail on ios, Android’s email client and more.
- Send encrypted emails to users outside the HSC
How to request this service
All TAMHSC faculty, staff and students have an HSC email account. Instructions for setting up your TAMHSC email.
Related articles, and tutorials
- macOS: Configuring Outlook as the Default Mail Application
- FAQs for email SPF rules
- ProofPoint: Whitelist Process
- Outlook 2013/2016 Configuration for Personal Computer – Windows
- macOS: Configuring Outlook for Mac 2016
- Digest for SPAM and Bulk Email Messages
- Smartphone Device Configuration
- Configuring an Email Client for HSC Email
- Password management
- Connecting at TAMHSC