The eduroam service allows traveling HSC faculty, staff, students, and sponsored affiliates to connect securely to wireless networks, using their HSC NetIDs (usernames) and passwords, at participating colleges and universities located in more than 60 countries around the world.
This service is available to
Affiliates, Faculty, Staff, Students, and Visitors
Available at all TAMHSC locations
Features and benefits
Use your HSC credentials to get online at any participating institution. For a full list, visit the Eduroam list of global locations.
How to request this service
To request help with Eduroam contact the helpdesk at 800-799-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wireless Access for Visitors to HSC (HSC Guest WiFi)
- Data Port Installations
- Wireless Access to the HSC Network (HSC Secure Wireless)
- Wired Network
- Networking project consulting
- Virtual Desktops, Access a TAMHSC Computer From Anywhere
- VOIP Phone and Voicemail Support
- Remote network access – Virtual private network (VPN)