We maintain the infrastructure for all TAMHSC accounts. Our user account system is available for login to most TAMHSC computing resources.
This service is available to
Affiliates, Faculty, Staff, and Students
Features and benefits
- Use your login credentials for all TAMHSC computing resources! Including computer login, WiFi, email, network shares, printing, instant messaging and web resources such as Lynda.com and Google Apps.
- Groups for email distribution
- Controlling access to network file shares
- Self service password resets
- Automated account and permissions changes when users change jobs or leave the HSC
- Password expiration
How to request this service
Most accounts are automatically created. Employee accounts are automatically generated from BPP, student accounts are generated from Banner.
Related articles, and tutorials
- Duo: Request a YubiKey Hardware Token
- HSC ID: Group Ownership
- Duo: First Time Setup
- Duo: Understanding Duo Two-Factor Authentication
- Duo: Add or Manage Devices
- HSC ID: Changing Username After a Legal Name Change
- Claiming Your TAMU NetID and Managing E-mail Forwarding
- HSC ID: Identity and Access Management
- Duo: Using Two-Factor with the HSC VPN
- Duo: Configuring Duo for Single Sign On (SSO)