We maintain the infrastructure for all TAMHSC accounts. Our user account system is available for login to most TAMHSC computing resources.
This service is available to
Affiliates, Faculty, Staff, and Students
Features and benefits
- Use your login credentials for all TAMHSC computing resources! Including computer login, WiFi, email, network shares, printing, instant messaging and web resources such as Lynda.com and Google Apps.
- Groups for email distribution
- Controlling access to network file shares
- Self service password resets
- Automated account and permissions changes when users change jobs or leave the HSC
- Password expiration
How to request this service
Most accounts are automatically created. Employee accounts are automatically generated from BPP, student accounts are generated from Banner.
Related articles, and tutorials
- How to Setup Duo Two-Factor Authentication for the First Time
- Guide to Duo Two-Factor Authentication
- Add or Manage Devices on Duo Two-Factor Authentication
- How to obtain a New Username (after legal name change)
- Claiming Your TAMU netID and Managing E-mail Forwarding
- Cyberark Software and Administrator Access
- Identity and Access Management
- How to Setup Duo Two-Factor Authentication for HSC VPN
- How to Setup Duo Two-Factor Authentication for Single Sign On (SSO)
- Attestations in HSC-ID