We use Hannon Hill Cascade as the content management system (CMS) for TAMHSC and our Colleges. The OIT web team provides maintenance, support and end user training for this system.
In the Cascade, we support adding new sites, building new content templates, custom design and development of new features.
This service is available to
Faculty, and Staff
Features and benefits
Cascade Server is especially helpful if you have the following needs:
- Do you manage multiple sites? Sites can share templates and content, so changes can be easily propagated across multiple sites. Links to pages within the system are automatically updated. A drop-down list of sites you own allow users to easily move between sites.
- Does your site(s) require frequent updates? Cascade Server empowers non-technical users to update website content without having to rely on webmasters to edit web pages.
- Does your college/unit want to centralize content review and editing for better message and image consistency? Cascade Server’s customizable workflows and permissions help ensure only approved content is published.
How to request this service
For support, email the OIT Helpdesk at email@example.com
Cascade is a shared service that is available free of charge to all TAMHSC colleges.
- Steps to complete Cascade CMS Training
- Overview of the Cascade CMS
- Login and dashboard basics
- Cascade terminology
- Cascade best practices
- Cascade basic tasks
- Understanding workflows
- Responsibilities for content contributors
- Responsibilities for publishers
Notes and additional information
For more information, contact the OIT Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request.