Specialized technicians present for classroom setup and faculty assistance to ensure a successful start for each class. Local technicians, supporting local faculty & staff, with a centralized escalation approach.
Our goal is to make the delivery of services as seamless as possible. With our focus on technical aspects of meetings, classes and video conferences, we aim to make your classroom experience the best it can possibly be.
AV Support Staff will be present in each location ten minutes proceeding the following events:
- Educational Classes
- Scheduled Video Conferences
- Meetings/Presentations upon request only
This service is available to
Affiliates, Faculty, Staff, Students, and Visitors
Available at all TAMHSC locations
Features and benefits
- Technicians specifically trained to troubleshoot issues in meetings and classes.
- Technical equipment checks for power and functionality are performed before each lecture and include replacement of microphone batteries if necessary.
- Troubleshooting is performed on an as-needed basis once a video conference, class or meeting has begun.
- OIT is responsible for the AV infrastructure, equipment acquisition, installation and repair.
- For your convenience, local AV assistance/classroom support numbers are posted on each podium.
- An AV feedback form is available online for your issues, concerns and suggestions.
How to request this service
For assistance, contact:
OIT Classroom Support – All Sites
(979) 436 – 0950
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Dallas Campus Local Phone Support
7:30 am – 4:30 pm
If you have any specific requests for assistance or questions regarding classroom support please email our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IT Project Management
- Cisco WebEx
- AV Consulting
- Media Storage and Streaming
- Classroom support
- Room scheduling – RoomTraq
- Video conferences, meetings and remote instruction
- Special event live streaming
Related articles, and tutorials
- Outlook 2016: Importing & Exporting Rules
- macOS: Configuring Outlook as the Default Mail Application
- How to Know if a Website is Safe
- WebEx: Desktop Application
- Outlook: Viewing Calendar Availability
- Incoming Freshman Guide
- Listing of HSC Affiliates Approved for Email Auto-forwarding
- WPBakery: Stop Automatic Photo Resizing
- HSC Emergency Alert FAQ
- Security: Understanding Phishing
Notes and additional information
Contact email@example.com or call 979-436-0950 for more information about scheduling.