Cisco WebEx is a online collaboration tool which allows you to connect with anyone who has an internet connection to share audio/video and content such as PowerPoint or applications in real time, with all users.
This service is available to
Faculty, Staff, and Students
Features and benefits
- Audio connections using a phone, mobile, or mic on a computer.
- Participants have the option to share live video via webcams.
- Recording features are available to capture the audio, video and screen sharing that occurs.
- Using productivity tools invites can be sent directly from your Outlook calendar.
- Anyone with or without an account can attend a WebEx session.
Note: WebEx is not an approved solution for recording or live broadcasting any content with protected health information or student records.
How to request this service
- Google Hangouts video conferencing
- Cisco WebEx
- TAMHSC video conferencing and video collaboration
- Skype For Business
Notes and additional information
Contact email@example.com to receive assistance with WebEx.