We provide consulting, support and training for meeting our legal accessibility requirements for electronic resources including web, pdf, office documents, and software purchases.
This service is available to
Faculty, and Staff
Features and benefits
Accessibility can seem overwhelming, let us help! The OIT web team has several accessibility experts who would love to assist with your next web project, web application purchase or online video.
We’re working to provide everyone equal access and opportunity to discover, communicate, and apply knowledge and abilities. We are building a culture of inclusiveness, and we want everyone to be able to access information easily, including those with disabilities.
Additionally, we are required to comply with Federal and State law, A&M System and University policies and TAMHSC guidelines.
How to request this service
To request accessibility support , please email the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your project.
Related articles, and tutorials
- What are Electronic Information Resources (EIR)?
- Accessibility of Electronic Information Resources (EIR)
- Accessibility checklist for course designers and instructors
- Image Settings in WordPress
- Tips for Developing PDF Forms
- Accessibility of Web Documents
- Steps to PDF accessibility compliance
- Alternate Text for Images
- The importance of document headings
- Advantages of online forms