- Log into HSC-ID Web Portal
- If you are an HR Liaison, you will see this tab on the left hand side of the web portal. You will not be able to see this option if you are not an HR Liaison.
- Once you click on the tab, you should see this screen:
- Click on “Assign” and select the person whose account you want to extend. This process can only be completed for employed faculty – for non-employees, please contact the Office of Risk & Compliance.
- Once you have assigned a person, their first and last name should appear. Click on the checkbox next to “Extension Period”. Then click on the calendar icon to the right of the checkmark and select a date. You can only extend someone’s access for 30 days.
- After these fields are filled out, select “Submit Request” and then “Yes” to confirm your request.
Congratulations! You have successfully submitted a Retained Access request.