The following is the process for getting bulk emails whitelisted:
- If you have legitimate business emails that should not be blocked you will need to save the message, and send it to the Help Desk as a .msg.
- To save the email in the .msg format you will double click on the email to open it in a different window
- Click File then Save As.This will bring Up the following window:
- Leave the name of the email address as the File name and it should be defaulted to the Outlook Message Format – Unicode file type which will save the message as a .msg.
- Choose a location to save the email and then click Save.
- Send the Help Desk an email at email@example.com requesting to get the sender of the email whitelisted and attach the email that you saved in the Help Desk email.
- A ticket will get created by the Help Desk and will be reviewed to see if the bulk email sender can be whitelisted.
- Once a decision has been made, you will get an email stating either the sender was whitelisted, or that they weren’t whitelisted and and the details as to why they weren’t.