Your password must be changed every 180 days, or you can change it any time through your work computer or Webmail. See how to reset a forgotten password.
You can reset a forgotten password using the Password Manager Web-Portal
If you have not yet registered, or have issues please contact the Help Desk and have your UIN handy so technicians can assist you with your password reset.
Password Manager Web-Portal
Our Password Manager Web portal is our overall best resource when it comes to password management.
Through this website you can:
- Set-up/complete your Questions and Answers profile.
- Change your current password.
- Reset a forgotten password.
- Manage what notifications you will receive regarding different aspects of your account.
* Note – if your account is locked, you will need to contact the helpdesk for help unlocking it.
To use our Password Manager Web Portal go to:
This link should take you to a page that looks like this:
From here, you’ll log in using your TAMHSC username (Note: This is DIFFERENT than your TAMU Net-ID):
Once logged in, you’ll see the following options:
From this page, you can utilize any of the shown options in order to fit whatever your current needs are.
If you run into any issues with the Password Manager, or would like assistance over the phone, feel free to contact our helpdesk and we would be happy to help. Please have your UIN ready for verification and we will be good to go.
You can contact the Helpdesk at:
Our daily hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM until 5:00 PM, for assistance outside those hours an on-call technician will be available until 9:00 PM each evening.
If you have any questions please let us know and we’d be happy to assist you however we can.
The following screen will come up. Click the “Change Password…” button.
The following screen will come up. Type your old password into the “Old Password:” field. Then type your new password into both the “New Password:” and “Confirm New Password:” fields. Click on OK. Next time you log-in you will be able to use your new password.
Open your web browser and go to: https://webmail.tamhsc.edu/ Logon using your current username and password.
Once you’re logged on, click the “Options” button at the top-right corner of your screen.
- English uppercase characters (A – Z)
- English lowercase characters (a – z)
- Base 10 digits (0 – 9)
- Non-alphanumeric (for example: !, #, $, or %)
- Unicode characters
3. The password does not contain 3 or more characters from the user’s account name. 4. Can only be changed once in a 24-hour period. 5. Can’t use any of the past 20 passwords. 6. The system will force a password change every 180 days.