A Content Management System (CMS) is a web application that allows us to update our web content without writing code.
These terms are synonymous: Content Management System = CMS = Cascade Server
Why use a CMS?
- Allows experts from college or department to update their own content.
- Ensures a consistent look and feel across websites.
- Allows all TAMHSC website content to be stored in one place.
- Provides user accountability for website content.
- Accessible from any browser; available inside TAMHSC or remotely using Virtual Private Network (VPN).