This article explains how to configure Outlook for Mac 2016 to send and receive emails from your HSC account.
- Click on Finder > Applications > Microsoft Outlook.
- If Outlook hasn’t been previously configured, it will automatically prompt you to add an account.
- Click on the Exchange or Office 365 option.
- A new window will show up asking to enter the email account credentials. Make sure to uncheck the Configure automatically box.
- Enter in your information just as it is in the above picture by replacing “username” with your HSC username and using your HSC password.
- Click Add Account.
- Outlook will then begin syncing and downloading your mailboxes.
A prompt may appear asking for your credentials. Enter your HSC ID password and check the ‘Remember this password in my keychain’ box if you want Outlook to remember your password. If this prompt continues to appear, follow the steps in this Microsoft support article.