This article will walk you through step by step on how to setup Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016 to receive and send e-mails on a laptop/desktop when not connected directly to the HSC network.
1. Click on START > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Outlook. Outlook will open up to a welcome screen then to Account Configuration. Click on the Yes radial and click on Next.
2. You will be prompted to enter your information in the window shown below.
3. When Outlook is searching for the email account it will bring up a Windows Credentials Window and you will need to select Use another account.
4. Here you will enter your HSC username and password. Make sure that you put TAMHSC\ before you type in your HSC username exactly like in the picture below.
5. If you successfully log in to your email the following window will pop up and if you get all 3 green checks then just click Finish and your email should populate in Outlook.