Portal URL: https://printer.tamhsc.edu/
- Once open, a tree structure of locations is presented for selection
2. Browse through the menu tree to find your location. Printers are organized by location, building, and floor. Expand your designation for each and a list of printers for that area will show. Select the printer you want to install.
3. A confirmation box will appear, select Yes to continue the install. You can click the checkbox at the bottom to set the printer as default if needed.
4. A process box will appear showing installation of the printer.
5. Once complete, a completion box will appear. Click “OK” to finish.
6. Confirm that the correct printer has been installed by looking in ‘Devices and Printers’ or test printing a freshly opened document on the printer.