- Open a web browser and navigate to https://hscid.tamhsc.edu
- You should automatically be logged in and see a page similar to this one:
- Click on “Name Change Request”. Do NOT click on “Display Name Change Request” as this will not grant you a new username.
- On the next page, click the “Request” button on the right hand of the screen.
- A new page will appear similar to this one:
- Verify that your current username is listed under “Current CentralAccount”. Your new username will be automatically generated by HSC-ID and is listed under “New CentralAccount”.
- Do not check the checkboxes, but you may include a reason if you wish.
- Click “Check and submit shopping cart”.
- Confirm your request by clicking “Yes” in the next pop up.
You have successfully submitted the request. A notification email will be sent to your supervisor to approve the change.
Once they approve the request, you will be notified of their approval and your username will be changed in our system.