DocuSign is a digital document signing service available to all Texas A&M Health Science Center faculty, staff, and students. DocuSign enables a fully digital workflow which allows users around the world to electronically sign documents, approvals, and agreements on any device. This tutorial explains how to sign into the DocuSign system and how to create your own digital signature.
This requires users to have their TAMU NetID and password. If you have not yet claimed your TAMU NetID and password, please refer to this webpage.
How to Sign into DocuSign
1. Go to https://www.docusign.com and click log in.
2. You will be presented with a “Please log in to your account” screen with social network login options. Enter your NetID@tamu.edu email address and click continue.
3. From this page, click on company login, this will redirect you to the Central Authentication Service login screen.
4. Enter your NetID and NetID password into the Central Authentication Service login screen and log in.
5. You will now be logged into DocuSign. Your name and email address displayed. If you have not created a digital signature, you can click on Create Your Signature to begin.
How to Create your Digital Initials and Signature
1. Click on Create Your Signature on the DocuSign main page. You will have three methods available to create your digital signature (Choose, Draw, Upload). This will also allow you to create your digital initials at the same time.
2A. For Choose, choose a pre-drawn signature and initials from several options presented to you. Then click Create.
2B. For Draw, if you have a touchscreen device, computer drawing pad, or mouse, you can draw or write your signature and initials in the box provided. Proceed by clicking create.
2C. For Upload, write your signature on a piece of paper and your initials on a separate piece of paper, then take a picture of it by webcam, cell phone, tablet, or digital camera. Click on upload signature, select your saved image file and create. You will also need to repeat the process for your initials.
- Accepted File Formats: GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP. Max file size 200KB.
3. After clicking create, your signature will now be displayed below your name and email address on the DocuSign homepage.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact the Help Desk at 800-799-7472 or email@example.com.