The below procedure enables users to receive notification via email that they have a new voicemail in their TAMHSC voicemail box.
NOTE: If you would like an audio file attachment with the voicemail, please submit a work order to the Help Desk in addition to following the below steps.
- User logs into https://voicemail.tamhsc.edu with their TAMHSC user credentials.
- Select the Settings tab in the upper left of the screen, this opens in a new browser tab.
- Hover over the Notification Devices tab and select the View Notification Devices tab that appears below Notification Devices tab.
- Click the SMTP link in the Device column.
- Check the box next to Notification Enabled.
- Fill in the email address to receive notifications of new voicemails in the “To:” field.
- Check the following boxes:
- Include Message Counts in Message Text
- Include Message Information in Message Text
- Include a Link to Full Inbox in Message Text
- To customize when email notifications are sent, check the boxes under the Notification Schedule.