Representatives from the colleges will sometimes need to make adjustments to student account balances. This function is only for managers of this system. If you require a balance adjustment or refund for a failed print job, please speak with the Librarian or your Student Services department.
How to Adjust a User Balance using the Papercut Web Portal
- Login to the admin web portal for Papercut at http://papercut.ad.tamhsc.edu/admin
- Click on Users on the left navigation and search for the account you need to make an adjustment on.
- Click on the user name and you will be taken to the account details page
- Click the link that reads “adjust” to make changes to the user balance
- Enter the amount of the adjustment that you need to make. Note – To remove money from the account, use a negative number.
- Hit Apply to save the adjustment.