Your password must be changed every 180 days, or you can change it any time through your work computer or Webmail.
1. The password must be at least eight characters long.
2. The password must contain characters from 3 of the following 5 catagories:
- English uppercase characters (A – Z)
- English lowercase characters (a – z)
- Base 10 digits (0 – 9)
- Non-alphanumeric (for example: !, #, $, or %)
- Unicode characters
3. The password does not contain 3 or more characters from the user’s account name.
4. Can only be changed once in a 24-hour period.
5. Can’t use any of the past 3 passwords.
6. The system will force a password change every 180 days.
If you have forgotten your password please call Support Services to have it re-set.
Logon to your office computer (that’s connected to the TAMHSC domain).
Press and hold the Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys on your keyboard as in the following picture:
The following screen will come up. Click the “Change Password…” button.
The following screen will come up.
Type your old password into the “Old Password:” field.
Then type your new password into both the “New Password:” and “Confirm New Password:” fields.
Click on OK. Next time you log-in you will be able to use your new password.
If you have forgotten your password please call Support Services to have it reset.
Open your web browser and go to: https://webmail.tamhsc.edu/
Logon using your current username and password.
Once you’re logged on, click the “Options” button at the top-right corner of your screen.
Select Settings and click the Password tab. Input your current password and your new password twice to confirm. Click Save.